We invest in many types of businesses in many types of industries and have had successful partnerships with the owner/managers that run them. In an effort to make thing simple, the below is what we look for when investing. In essence, this is our investment criteria.
- Strong owner-manager with a significant stake in the company
- The owner-manager wants a partner
- Enterprise value of $5-$25 million and sales of $10-$50 million
- The business is in the manufacturing, distribution or service sectors
- The business is profitable and has been operating for at least three years
- The company can either self-finance or, in the opinion of the General Partner, obtain third party financing